Your shopping cart is empty!
The number one spot is held by Grand Theft Auto V, which is surprising considering that the game was released way back in 2013. The Call of Duty franchise remains popular with their latest release, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, ranked at number 5 in the best-sellers.
1. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar) – 334,280
2. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands (Ubisoft) – 311,792
3. Horizon Zero Dawn (Sony) – 286,538
4. FIFA 17 (EA) – 242,385
5. Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Activision) – 204,778
6. Resident Evil 7 biohazard (Capcom) – 190,545
The figures only represent the UK sales of these video games, so the worldwide sales figures will be much higher.
sources: Metro UK